0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
EnviroKlenz Mobile UV Model w/ 3 replacement filter
UV Unit and Marketing Claims
The EnviroKlenz® Mobile Air System with UV Light combines Advanced EnviroKlenz technology for toxic and noxious chemical and odor removal with HEPA filtration and ultraviolet germicidal radiation (UVC) to remove airborne particulates and allergens and inhibit the growth of captured microorganisms (such as bacteria, mold, and viruses).
- EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process. The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is designed to last 4-5 months, ensuring that the unit operates at peak odor removal efficiency at all times.
- The HEPA filter captures harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, microorganisms, and more. Because there is no bypass around the HEPA filter, every unit performs at HEPA efficiency.
- UVC lamps are located before (and radiating on) the collection side of the HEPA filter. Unlike systems that depend on killing/inactivating the organisms as they pass through the UVC light in a very short period of time, the UVC light is continuously shining on the collected organisms with a very high efficiency of kill.
- Indicator lights inform you when individual UVC lamps need to be replaced or when the HEPA filter is clogged with particulate buildup. The system monitors HEPA filter loading by a differential pressure switch that measures air resistance through the filters, not by a timer so that you get maximum usage out of the HEPA before replacement because you know exactly when it is blocked.
- A four-speed blower offers the quietest and most efficient air flow on the market. The low Whisp-Air speed allows for silent operation. Medium to High speeds creates maximum air efficiency at noise levels suitable for residential and commercial use.
Comes with EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge & HEPA filter
Height: 19: x Width: 15” x Depth: 15”
Net weight: 38 lbs (17.1 kg) – Shipment weight: approx. 45 lbs (20.5 kg)
Cord length: 5 feet (7.6 M)
Power: 115V / 60Hz / 1 amp
CFM Rating: 85, 150, 200 & 250
EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System, 250 CFM Type – 115V
EnviroKlenz Mobile UV Model Features
+ Individually certified true HEPA filter with 80 square feet of media removes harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, and more at 99.99 percent efficiency.
+ High dosage UV lamps are located before (and radiating on) the dirty or collection side of the HEPA filter. These lamps work to attack AIRBORNE VIRUSES AND SMALLER BACTERIA. Furthermore, the location of the lamps keeps the filter free from bacteria growth, as the larger bacteria collect on the HEPA and are destroyed over time. This will help extend the life of the HEPA
+ Patented Earth Mineral technology designed to attack and neutralize the chemical composition of the VOC’s without the use of toxic chemicals and more importantly without releasing anything back into your environment
+ Indicator lights inform you when individual UV lamps need to be replaced or when filters are clogged with particulate buildup. The EnviroKlenz Mobile UV model monitors HEPA filter loading by a differential pressure switch that measures air resistance through the filters, not by a timer so that you get maximum usage out of the HEPA before replacement. The key takes away is that there is no more guessing and you will know exactly when it is blocked and needs to be replaced
+ A four-speed blower m offers the quietest and most efficient air flow on the market. The low Whisp-Air speed allows for silent operation while still maintaining hospital grade efficiency. Medium to High speeds creates maximum air efficiency at noise levels suitable for residential and commercial use.