EnviroKlenz UV Air System With Foobot Air Quality Monitor
The EnviroKlenz® Mobile Air System with UV Light combines Advanced EnviroKlenz technology for toxic and noxious chemical and odor removal with HEPA filtration and ultraviolet germicidal radiation (UVC) to remove airborne particulates and allergens and inhibit the growth of captured microorganisms (such as bacteria, mold, and viruses).
- Technology originally designed for chemical warfare decontamination
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology works to attack the VOC and break down on a compound level.
- Powder coated metal housing – Made in the USA
- No chemicals or masking agents
- Will not release any chemicals back into your environment
- UVC lamps are continuously shining on the collected organisms with high efficiency of kill and destruction
FooBot Air Quality Meter
Foobot is the first connected indoor air quality monitor, keeping track of the air around you, measuring the temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, toxic chemicals (VOCs), and harmful particulates (PM2.5).
- tVOC: Volatile Organic Compounds (Formaldehyde, Benzene, Xylene,Toluene
- CO2: Carbon Dioxide (derived from the VOC sensor)
- PM2.5: Particulate Matter
- Temperature & Humidity
What is Included
(1) EnviroKlenz UV Air System
(1) 14x14x1 EnviorKlenz Air Cartridge
(1) Hepa Filter
(1) Foobot Air Quality Meter