Introducing the EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ for indoor air quality management
The EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ utilizes its patented FAST-ACT science – extensively tested and proven against airborne contaminants – driven by smart AI, ML, and IoT capabilities to actively detect in-room conditions, autonomously correct IAQ issues, and reflect operational efficiencies and trends through a comprehensive, cloud-based reporting system.
Key building benefits
ASHRAE Standard 241-compliant clean air exchange
Autonomous responsiveness to in-room conditions
Informed building management through comprehensive dashboard reporting
Energy & cost savings through optimized building performance
Third-party case study has proven the EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ to effectively reduce infectious aerosols by 99.9% within 30 minutes, exceeding that of MERV13 filtration alone and complying with ASHRAE 241’s Normative Appendix A.
What can SMART Science do for your building?
– Reduce costly health-related absences and productivity loss through healthier work environments, ensuring a safer bottom line
– Meet industry-specific occupational health standards through IAQ improvement and maintenance reporting
– Provide swift response of IAQ risks through real-time monitoring and alerts
– Promptly identify and address air quality issues through real-time IAQ monitoring
– Comply with federal and state regulations for IAQ in educational spaces
– Reduce the need and associated costs for frequent HVAC upgrades and replacements
– Support educational health requirements through detailed IAQ reports
– Minimize energy use through optimized filtration, providing cost savings and rapid ROI
– Support health audits through automated building reports, demonstrating commitment to workplace health
– Actively monitor indoor spaces to ensure consistent healthy conditions, building trust among employees
– Actively monitor indoor pathogen levels to reduce the risk of hospital-acquired infections
– Adhere to healthcare IAQ safety standards for infectious control
– Conserve costs on utilities and labor for IAQ maintenance, which can be reallocated to bettering patient care
– Align with General Services Administration’s IAQ criteria for public buildings to foster transparency and trust
– Enhance public health and safety through active IAQ monitoring in high-occupancy spaces
– Lend building cost and energy savings to a more fiscally-responsible approach to public building management
Stay up to standard for your occupants’ wellbeing
Studies have shown that maintaining proper indoor air quality that is in line with health and safety standards can significantly impact the comfort and well-being of building occupants.
Improved indoor air quality has been linked to:
Third-party tested & proven
Real-world case study results
- K-12 SCHOOL
ASHRAE Standard 241 compliance
Further revealed in this study, the EnviroKlenz Air System’s alignment with the stringent ASHRAE Standard 241 showcases its energy and cost-efficiency in comparison to complete reliance on HVAC systems.
Particulate reduction in casinos
This reduction is comparable to average PM2.5 levels of non-smoking environments, indicating that EnviroKlenz was able to make a significant improvement to the casino’s indoor air quality despite its smoking conditions.
Municipality office building
- Over a three-day span, PM2.5 levels average 300% greater than EPA’s National Standards, reaching spikes as high as 43 ug/m3.
With Air System ON:
- PM2.5 is reduced by 95% from the highest recorded spike and is consistently kept within the Top 10 Percentile.
- PM2.5 is 52% higher than EPA’s national standard, averaging at 15.25ug/m3 of PM2.5.
With Air System ON:
- Levels of PM2.5 are approximately 63% lower than average measures taken without added filtration; this is also 20% lower than EPA’s national standards.
Trusted for clean air delivery, worldwide
Frequently asked questions
The SMART Science approach is designed to be seamlessly integrated within your existing infrastructure, whether your building has smart devices or not. Its advanced technology performs as an intelligent hub that can not only manage your indoor air quality, but also work in conjunction with other building elements like sound, water, and lighting to achieve harmonious building management.
No, the EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ is meant to work with your existing HVAC system in order to optimize air cleaning efforts by providing additional clean air exchanges recommended for contaminant mitigation, while also reducing energy usage by intelligently optimizing its own performance based on occupancy and contaminant levels. This can reduce the amount of fresh air intake often used to promote air exchange through dilution, simultaneously reducing the amount of outdoor pollution let in and its negative impact on indoor environmental quality. Further, the EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ allows buildings to achieve the perfect balance of environmental comfort and clean indoor air.
The EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ utilizes its patented and proprietary FAST-ACT technology, developed through advanced science applied to earth minerals to enhance their natural capabilities of capturing and neutralizing toxic contaminants completely. This is embedded within all EnviroKlenz filtration media, performing at the highest degree to remove airborne pollutants. The FAST-ACT technology has been extensively third-party tested and validated to effectively and efficiently eliminate toxic chemicals, pathogens, allergens, and odors, giving it a strong rapport compared to competing filtration technologies.
Yes, the EnviroKlenz SMART Cube™ is designed to operate autonomously through advanced IoT technology, responding appropriately to in-room conditions and only operating as needed to reduce energy consumption. Users can also control devices manually through the online dashboard if needed.
Ready to connect your building?
Bring your building to the next level of connected clean air through EnviroKlenz SMART Science.
Schedule a call with one of our experts today for more information.