How Do You Remove Pet Urine From Carpet?
Few things have the potential to bring so much unconditional love into your life as getting a pet. From big wet kisses to someone to welcome you home at the end of a long day, welcoming a pet into your home can be a joyful and rewarding experience, but like with anything, it also comes with some challenges.
One common challenge is urination in the house which can create stains and unpleasant smells throughout your home.
In this article, you will learn if pet urine smell is bad for you, some simple steps you can take to ensure your pet stops peeing inside your house, and how to remove the smell of pet urine from your carpet with EnviroKlenz.
Is pet urine smell bad for you?
- Irritation and burning to your respiratory tract
- Productive cough
- Watery eyes
- Feeling tired or lightheaded suddenly
- Runny nose
- Asthma attack
- Prolonged exposure can cause respiratory infections
What can I do to stop my pet from peeing in the house?
How can you remove pet urine smell from carpet?
Removing the pet urine smell from your carpet can be quite the undertaking, as the smell tends to linger. Here are a few options that will get your home smelling fresh and clean again:
- Use a product that breaks urine down – The EnviroKlenz Carpet & Rug Refresher utilizes a patented technology that breaks down urine VOCs and smell. Our product is non-toxic, safe to use on every surface, and 100% safe to use around your pup!
- Hire a professional – If the urine had seeped down into the carpet padding as can happen with extreme amounts of urine, the only thing that can completely remove the smell is disposing of the carpet and the padding. A professional carpet cleaning company can come out to your home and evaluate the extent of the damage and make a recommendation that is tailored to your situation.
- Invest in an air filtration system – After the smell of pet urine in the carpet has been taken care of, you will still need a system to help remove the noxious odors from the air. The EnviroKlenz Air System captures and neutralizes odors and VOCs from the air!
✓ No chemicals or masking agents
✓ Remove New Carpet odors, chemical smells, and malodors
EnviroKlenz® Medical Disclaimer:
“Any information that is provided on this website is not for the use by any commercial or personal entity without expressed written consent of the blog author. The material and statements illustrated within this blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or medical conditions. Nor does the author in any way guarantee or validate the validity, totality, or efficacy of any claims and will therefore not be held responsible for the content of any claims. Always consult your medical physician for any specific medical advice or recommendations.”