The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is your solution to removing airborne odors. This EnviroKlenz mobile air system uses hospital-grade technology to guarantee the air in your home or office space stays as clean and pure as possible. The system covers up to 850 square feet with a quiet, efficient multi-speed blower that you can adjust to meet your needs. The unit is portable, and once the patented EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge (size 14”x14”x1” included with purchase) is installed, you will begin to remove and neutralize those unwanted malodors circulating in your home. And better yet, there are no tools required for maintenance, and the filter replacements are always available and easy to purchase from our website.
What’s in the Box?
- Mobile Air Unit System Cabinet
- Stage 1 EnviroKlenz Air Filter Cartridge
- Stage 2 Filter (VOC Cartridge & Medical Grade HEPA Filter)
- User manual – Please read manual before first use and save for future reference
- Product literature
How to Use the EnviroKlenz Mobile System
- Remove the back panel of the Mobile System by unscrewing the two thumb screws located on each side – no tools needed to remove these screws!
- Once the back panel has been removed, you will then place your HEPA filter in the system – making sure to place it on the bottom.
- The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge will be placed right above the HEPA filter with the air flow arrow pointing downward – the air flows from the top of the system down to the bottom, as the clean, purified air is re-released back into the environment.
- To ensure the EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge stays in place, be sure to screw down the two interior bolts inside the Mobile System on each end of the air cartridge.
- Place the back panel back on the EnviroKlenz Mobile System – screwing in the two thumb screws on the back panel.
- Plug in the Mobile System into an electrical outlet, and select your desired speed on the front of the system – 4 speeds (High, Med, Low, Whisp-Air).
Application & Instruction Guide
Place the EnviroKlenz Air System in the center of the room with both stage filter installed. Plug the unit in and turn the unit on high. The system will quickly exchange the air several times over the course of a few hours. When running the system on High, you will receive the full 250 CFM of air exchange.
The EnviroKlenz Mobile System can be used in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, basements, and even gyms.
Even use it when working on a Renovation/ Refurbishing Projects or any type of Maintenance in your indoor environment!
Testimonials – EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System