EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator
$19.99 – $34.99
- Remove New Carpet odors, chemical smells, and malodors
- Non-toxic and fragrance-free
- Non-bleaching and nonstaining
- Safe to use on any water-safe surfaces, flooring, carpeting, upholstery, and for vehicle deodorization
Remove Chemical Odors & Fragrances from Carpet, Wood Flooring, and Upholstery
You spend days shopping for the perfect new bedroom mattress, ship it home, set it up on your bed frame, and unwrap it. Then, the smell hits your nose. It’s some sort of “cleansing” chemical that instantly begins to give you a headache.
Normally, something as large as a mattress seems impossible to clean with a liquid hand-held product, but not with the EnviroKlenz Everyday odor eliminator.
New carpet and flooring can add both monetary and aesthetic value to your home but the chemical odors and VOCs that new flooring emit can serve as an irritant to your health
Normally, removing chemical odors from carpeting and hardwood flooring involved week of airing out a home with the hopes of bringing down the concentration of VOCs. Many carpets professional will tell you that it is nearly impossible to remove “new carpet smell” but with the EnviroKlenz Everyday odor eliminator, you can now clean and deodorize new carpet smells and odors from your home.
· Magnesium hydroxide/Magnesium oxide
Safe to use on any water-safe surfaces including;
- Wood flooring, carpeting, tile, and laminate flooring
- Upholstery & Mattresses
- Wood Furniture and Cabinets
- Concrete subfloor and Exterior Walls
They say not to cry over spilled milk, but if you’ve ever spilled it on carpet or upholstery you know it can be a tear-inducing smell. Our daily lives are full of messes and EnviroKlenz is passionate about eliminating the odors that come along! Our well-loved Source Odor Treatment safely and effectively neutralizes unpleasant aromas in your home, car, or office for an odor-free living!
It can be used on water-safe surfaces and is designed for use on, including carpets, fabrics, some upholstery, and other water-extractable surfaces. It destroys stubborn odors from pets, children, spills, and other causes deep down, eliminating them at the chemical source.
EnviroKlenz Source Treatment is specially formulated to provide maximum neutralization and odor extraction by capturing, destroying, and eliminating offending odor sources safely and effectively.
- Safe and made from advanced proprietary technology
- For use on carpeting, rugs, mattresses, wood, tile, and most other soft and hard surfaces
- Eliminates the toughest odor sources without the use of masking agents, fragrances, or harsh chemicals
What’s in the Bottle?
Each bottle contains 116 oz of Enviro
Klenz filled by weight. There is enough space left in the bottle to allow the user to shake well before each use.
For non-source (residual) odor treatments, diluted product (4 parts fresh, clean, warm water to 1 part EnviroKlenz) can be sprayed on or directly applied for up to 500 feet of light to mild odor neutralization.
How to Use the EnviroKlenz Source Odor Treatment
- Remove other products from the treatment area prior to using the EnviroKlenz Source Odor Treatment. (Be sure to use this product on surfaces that are not water-safe)
- Vigorously shake the container for 30 seconds to mix the compounds before each use.
- Apply the product either directly to the surface undiluted or dilute before applying to the area.
- When directly applying onto the surface undiluted, be sure to work it deep into the surface. Pour fresh, clean water over the EnviroKlenz Source Odor Treatment area until saturated and apply pressure. Allow the product to sit for 15 minutes before wet extracting the treatment area using fresh water. Repeat the drying and cleanup process 2 to 3 times to remove all visible residue.
- When directly applying onto the surface diluted, the easiest application is to use a spray bottle with 1-part EnviroKlenz Source Odor Treatment to 4- parts fresh, warm water. Spray directly on the surface (if a visible residue is left on the surface you can wipe it up with a towel or rag).
Applications & Instruction Guide
For All Surface Types:
Only perform the odor elimination on non-delicate surfaces. Do not use on surfaces that should not be exposed to water. Do not use on areas that are contaminated with other cleaning agents. Do not use household carpet shampooer to apply.
Remove other products from treatment area prior to OdorKlenz use. Always vigorously shake the container for 30 seconds to mix compounds (diluted or undiluted) just before each use. Test EnviroKlenz on an inconspicuous area for colorfastness or other surface effects. The EnviroKlenz process may leave a white residue that can be removed with repeated brushing, vacuuming, and/or wiping. Always apply or spray onto the surface directly. Professional carpet extraction equipment is recommended to remove excess water and residual EnviroKlenz.
For use with extraction equipment (recommended process):
1) Vacuum up any loose debris from the area to be treated. 2) Wet the area to be treated with clean, warm water. 3) Using your vacuum or carpet extractor’s wet extraction capabilities, clean the area 2-3 times, leaving the area damp. 4) Pour EnviorKlenz on the treatment area. 5) Spread the EnviroKlenz into the area working it deep into the carpet completely. 6) Pour fresh, clean water over the EnviroKlenz treated area until saturation. 7) Apply pressure to the area. 8) Allow the EnviroKlenz formulation to remain on the area for 15 minutes. 9) Wet extract the treatment area using fresh water. 10) Use additional fresh water and agitate between extractions. 11) Repeat the drying and cleanup process 2-3 times to remove all visible residue.
For use with a vacuum:
1) Vacuum up loose debris from the area to be treated. 2) Remove other debris by blotting the area with a wet towel. 3) Soak the treatment area with clean, warm water. 4) Rinse the towel and soak up any excess water leaving the area damp. 5) Pour EnvitoKlenz on the prepared area. 6) Spread the EnviroKlenz into the area, working it deeply into the carpet. 7) Pour fresh, clean water over the EnviroKlenz treated area until saturated. 8) Apply pressure to the area by standing/walking on the treated area. 9) Allow the EnviroKlenz formulation to remain on the area for 15 minutes. 10) Use a clean, absorbent towel to soak up any excess water. Repeat 2-3 times to aid drying. 11) Allow the area to completely dry. Note: It may take 24 hours or longer for the area to be completely dry. 12) Once dried, vacuum up the residue. Brushing the area can aid removal. Vacuum until residue has been completely removed by visual examination.
The same basic process as for the carpet can be used. One significant advantage is that both side of the rug can be treated if necessary. In that event, treat one side completely, then repeat the process on the other side of the rug.
Synthetic fibers may require additional contact time with the OdorKlenz.
If it is a small rug and can be placed inside a small bucket or container, you can fill the bucket with enough warm water to fully cover the rug, then add the EnviroKlenz product (about ½ cup per gallon of water), mix the water and EnviroKlenz, then submerge the rug. Periodically provide some agitation. Let it soak for 24 hours.
Always test the surface for colorfastness. The product is best used on upholstery when diluted at a 1:1 ratio with fresh clean warm water. The product can be dabbed on the affected area with a clean cloth or sponge, or sprayed via a pump sprayer. You want to achieve a thin visible coating of the EnviroKlenz product. Let it sit for 15 minutes, then extract out with a water extractor and fresh water. Allow to air dry. If the item is machine washable, you can wash/rinse it to remove the EnviroKlenz.
Depending on the odor contamination level, you can either use diluted or undiluted product. If the odor is strong use a more concentrated amount, for mild odors the product could be diluted 1 part EnviroKlenz to 4 parts fresh, clean, warm water.
Pre-clean the area by removing as much physical debris as possible. Soak up any excess liquid, if applicable.
Slowly pour about 1 cup of the EnviroKlenz (diluted or undiluted) directly onto the site(s) of contamination and allow it to soak in for about 5 minutes. Add an additional ½ cup of EnviroKlenz. After about 15 minutes soak up the excess water and allow to dry. Once dry remove any visible dried EnviroKlenz by brushing it with a dry cloth or towel before lightly vacuuming.
Car interiors have a variety of surfaces and each type may need to be managed separately. Test each surface type for ease of removal before applying the product to the whole surface. EnviroKlenz typically does not damage surfaces, but it can be difficult and time-consuming to remove, especially from porous or textured surfaces.
Remove floor mats and any other surface that can be treated more easily outside the vehicle. Vacuum the vehicle to remove as much physical debris as possible.
For the hard surfaces use diluted EnviroKlenz at a ratio of 1 part EnviroKlenz to 4 parts fresh, clean, warm water. Apply a light, but visible coating to surfaces using a clean towel or sponge.
For the soft surfaces, make sure you have a water extractor available for removal. Apply EnviroKlenz (diluted at a 1:1 ratio with fresh, clean, warm water) to the soft surfaces and allow it to soak in. Use extreme caution on leather surfaces.
Pay particular attention to all surfaces. Odors do linger in the headliner and around the window gaskets and this is especially true for cigarette smoke odors.
Allow the EnviroKlenz to contact the surfaces for at least 15 minutes. Longer is okay, but you don’t want the product to fully dry as it is easier to remove when still wet.
Use the water extractor on all the soft surfaces and uses a sponge to clean up the hard surfaces. Allow the surfaces to dry. You may need to repeat the removal process on certain surfaces.
The product can be used on sealed wood flooring or on the subfloor below the wood flooring. Diluted EnviroKlenz (1 part EnviorKlenz to 4 parts fresh, clean, warm water) can be sponged or mopped onto the surface. Please note that EnviorKlenz residing in cracks and crevasses will be more difficult to remove. Allow at least 15 minutes of contact time, but do not allow the OdorKlenz to dry on the surface, as it will be much more difficult to remove the visible residue.
Use EnviroKlenz diluted at a 1 part EnviroKlenz to 4 parts of fresh, clean, warm water. Sponge or mop the product onto the tile. Do not allow to fully dry. The residue is difficult to remove from unsealed grout or dark grout. Use clean water to remove via sponge or mopping. It may take multiple steps to fully remove the EnviroKlenz without there being visible residue.
EnviroKlenz can be used and sprayed onto a variety of surfaces inside and outside. Use 1 to 4 diluted EnviroKlenz and place inside a clean pressurized pump sprayer (similar to a garden sprayer). Some applications where the product can be sprayed and just left in place (assuming that visible residue is not a problem) include:
- Treating urine contaminated cement or pavers
- Artificial grass cleaning and deodorization
- Apply to contaminated subfloors before new flooring is installed for odor prevention
- Treating insides of large garbage or waste containers
- Walls and floors of unfinished basements, cellars, and crawl spaces
Other odor related cleaning ideas:
- Coolers, refrigerators, and freezers
- Cabinets and drawers
- Rain gear (ponchos and umbrellas)
- Outdoor pet areas (houses, play equipment)
It can be used in conjunction with a carpet cleaning machine, but we suggest direct application of the product to the carpet, then use the carpet cleaning machine to extract it from the carpet. This allows for better and longer contact time between the source and the EnviroKlenz product.
You can do both! Depending on the severity of the odor and amount of source present, use more concentrated product on heavy/concentrated source and diluted product on mild or odors. We have a best practices sheet that goes into more detail on different situations that we can provide.
It can work on many surfaces, but typically the best ones are water-safe surfaces. Basically, any surface that can get wet, you may apply our technology to.
Yes, the product is 100% safe to use around pets and people.
The product has been formulated for broad-spectrum odor elimination capabilities.
Yes. For maintenance of odors, especially carpet, the product can be diluted and sprayed with a garden type sprayer to large surface areas.
Yes, the product is safe to use on wood and tile. We recommend you try it in a small area first to check ease of removal first. Surfaces with tiny cracks and crevasses or a texture can be more difficult to remove the product from.
No, the product will not stain carpet, but we do recommend you try the product first in a small inconspicuous area to check for ease of removal first. The product may leave a little bit of white residue on first removal, but with subsequent vacuuming or extraction it will fully come out.
Enzymes are proteins designed to attack a specific chemistry. They need to remain wet, often for a long period of time to work assuming the chemistry is a match. Our product is designed to work against a broad spectrum of odors. Since most odors are a variety of chemistries, broad-spectrum products are going to be much more effective than enzymes which work in a narrower range.
Yes, the product can be used on water safe walls. We recommend you try it in a small area first to check ease of removal first. Surfaces with tiny cracks and crevasses or a texture can be more difficult to remove the product from.
Absolutely! The EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator can be used on a variety of car interior surfaces. We recommend you try it in a small area first to check ease of removal first. Surfaces with tiny cracks and crevasses or a texture can be more difficult to remove the product from. We suggest having a hand water extractor tool to make the job easier.