Fast & Free Shipping
100% Money Back Guarantee
EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator
$28.99 – $44.99
The EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator works to remove odors and chemicals from any water-safe surface. EnviroKlenz® patented earth mineral technology safely and effectively destroys odors and fragrances at their chemical source.
- Clean- Non-toxic ingredients. Never any fragrances, dyes, masking agents, or harsh chemicals
- Versatile- Safe for use on any water-safe surfaces, including flooring, carpeting, upholstery, and vehicle deodorization
- Effective- Uses advanced chemistry technology to remove even the toughest odors
Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
Fast & Free Shipping
Free shipping on orders of $75 or more. Orders will arrive 3-5 days post-purchase
100% Money Back Guarantee
30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases
Warranty of 5 years from date of purchase
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Vigorously shake the container for 30 seconds to mix the compounds before each use. Apply the product either directly to the surface undiluted or diluted.
- When applying onto the surface undiluted, be sure to work it deep into the surface. Pour fresh, clean water over the treatment area until saturated and apply pressure. Allow the product to sit for 15 minutes before wet extracting the treatment area using freshwater. Repeat the drying and cleanup process 2 to 3 times to remove all visible residue.
- When directly applying to the surface diluted, the most straightforward application is to use a spray bottle with 1-part EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator to 4-parts fresh, warm water. Spray directly on the surface (if a visible residue is left on the surface, you can wipe it up with a towel or rag).
- Magnesium oxide
Works Well Against
Don’t Mask Household Odors,
Unlike other solutions that work to mask odors with chemical fragrances, The EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator uses non-toxic ingredients to remove odors in your home for good.
Gentle for use on:
The Power of Earth Minerals
The EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator is made with a safe blend of earth minerals. No chemical fillers or masking agents are added, making it safe to use around your family and pets.
Remove Your Toughest Odors With Ease
- Vigorously shake the container for 30 seconds to mix the compounds before each use.
- Apply the product either directly to the surface undiluted or dilute before applying to the area.
- When directly applying onto the surface undiluted, be sure to work it deep into the surface. Pour fresh, clean water over the EnviroKlenz Source Odor Treatment area until saturated and apply pressure. Allow the product to sit for 15 minutes before wet extracting the treatment area using freshwater. Repeat the drying and cleanup process 2 to 3 times to remove all visible residue.
- When directly applying onto the surface diluted, the easiest application is to use a spray bottle with 1-part EnviroKlenz Source Odor Treatment to 4- parts fresh, warm water. Spray directly on the surface (if a visible residue is left on the surface you can wipe it up with a towel or rag).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator be Used in a Carpet Cleaning Machine?
It can be used in conjunction with a carpet cleaning machine, but we suggest direct application of the product to the carpet, then use the carpet cleaning machine to extract it from the carpet. This allows for better and longer contact time between the source and the EnviroKlenz product.
Should I Dilute This Product or Can I Use it Straight Onto the Source of Odors?
On What Surfaces Will the EnviroKlenz Work on?
It can work on many surfaces, but typically the best ones are water-safe surfaces. Basically, any surface that can get wet, you may apply our technology to.
What are the ingredients in EnviroKlenz?
We only use three active ingredients: MgO (magnesium oxide), ZnO (zinc oxide), and Al2O3 (aluminum oxide) powders.
Is the EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator Safe to Use Around Pets and People?
What if Enviroklenz doesn't work for me?
We’re 100% confident that they will work for you, but if for any reason you’re dissatisfied with the products, they all come with a money-back guarantee.
What Odors Will the EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator Work on?
Can EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator Be Used to Treat Large Areas, Such as Whole Rooms?
Is This Product Safe to Use on Wood Flooring and Tile?
Will This Product Stain My Carpet?
No, the product will not stain carpet, but we do recommend you try the product first in a small inconspicuous area to check for ease of removal first. The product may leave a little bit of white residue on first removal, but with subsequent vacuuming or extraction it will fully come out.
EnviroKlenz Everyday Odor Eliminator
Violet H. – September 9, 2018
I can always depend on these products!
EnviroKlenz answers all my needs. Moved into a new condo where new carpeting was offgassing. The Everyday Odor Eliminator took care of the problem. I can also depend on the friendly staff to answer my questions and provide just the right solution in every situation. The science behind these products makes them unique and guaranteed to work. I won’t use anything else. Highly recommended!!
Lindsay S. –
These products work! Wish I’d known about your products sooner.
Dan S. –
The product seems to help. We also purchased the air purifier that seems to be working well.
Juan G. –
This stuff is amazing. I also used it in my black carpet and had excellent results. Follow the instructions and you shouldn’t have a problem!
Erin W. –
Diana T. –
Purchased 2 products to help eliminate “old furniture odor”. Followed direction and washed drawers. Also followed direction for laundry use. Glad to purchase a USA made product and very helpful staff.
Lori G. –
I had a beautiful wood dresser top that we had to use polyethylene on to fix some scratches.
I learned about your product on a Wendy Myers Podcast about MCS. I have recovered from MCS and appreciate your product and will recommend to people in need.
Rosen T. –
If you follow instructions and warnings this is an amazing product! I have a cloth love seat that a roommates filthy dog LOVED to jump on. The stink was at the point of where I was ready to just toss this piece of new furniture out. This has been the ONLY thing to eliminate the odor.
Things to keep in mind:
-The formula is THICK. Dilution is the key to using this product! I used WAY less than the bottle recommenced. I put 2 fingers Width of formula and the rest of the bottle water. I had to hold the bottle upside down to get it to break up a clog in the squirter.
-it can leave a white residue, but as the bottle states, all you have to do is wipe the area with a cloth and then you can use a carpet or spot cleaner.
Jayne H. –
My husband and I put down engineered hardwood in our bedroom and I had to sleep in the den for the next six weeks due to the fumes. I purchased Odor Eliminator to help with the problem and it performed as advertised. One note–after mopping with it, the fumes were terrible the next day. I assume the floor was off-gassing during this period. It was better the following day and then after mopping with regular cleaner, the air is MUCH better. Thank you so much!
Crystal W. –
Great product used it for cleaning my car seats it worked great, very please, thank you for making safe and non-toxic products.
Xilia Faye (verified owner) –
This worked amazing on basement stairs that had years of mold and chemical smells leaching out. We tried baking soda, vinegar, and essential oils to cover the smell and nothing worked. Within seconds of applying this product the smell was simply gone. We went from not being able to be in the basement without 2 masks on and still gagging at the smell to breathing freely without any masks at all. Washed the surfaces in most of the house after that and this old place has never smelled so clean! A miracle for those of us with MCS. It does leave a residue, but worth the extra effort to wipe clean once product is dry for the fresh air.