EnviroKlenz Recommends
  • EnviroKlenz Mobile UV Model w/ 3 replacement filter

    $850.00 $799.00

    0 out of 5
    0 Reviews
  • Effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals
  • The HEPA filter captures harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, microorganisms, and more
  • 4-speed blower offers the quietest & most efficient air flow on the market.

 

Mold has been known to be a household allergen that can attack your allergies fast and aggressively, making symptoms hit harder than you could even imagine. One household mold that has been known to elicit symptoms of allergies when in your home is Aspergillus mold. Not only does this mold cause allergy symptoms but it can also cause a range of other potential health concerns such as Aspergillosis and Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA).

What is Aspergillus?What is Aspergillus?

Aspergillus is a mold with over 200 different types of mold species and has been identified all over the world as a versatile form of mold. Many experts believe that this mold is the most common type of fungi found in the natural environment. The vast majority of these species are either harmless or mildly allergenic, with approximately 16 of them known to pose a health risk to humans. The aftermath of these 16 species has been linked to chronic and acute disease and infections such as aspergillosis. With this molds ability to grow both indoors and outdoors it can have a great effect on someone’s health that has been exposed.

What Does Aspergillus Mold Look Like

Determining Aspergillus mold in your house can be an easy and difficult process all-in-one. It is easy to determine because of the color of the mold that will stand out against surfaces of your home but difficult because it can look similar in color to other types of common household molds. Aspergillus is described as a yellow, green or black discoloration that is brought on by moisture in your home. Usually, Aspergillus is black in color with a white or yellow layer beneath its surface in indoor environments with its ability to successfully thrive in damp walls and other surfaces in your home with moisture. Due to the black color that Aspergillus may give off in some circumstances, it can easily be mistaken for a more toxic form of mold called Black Mold. One way to determine the difference between these two types of mold is that black mold will be surrounded by areas of heavy moisture, whereas Aspergillus will find damp areas with little moisture to make a home in.

Aspergillosis: Infection Caused by Aspergillus Mold

Aspergillosis is an infection or allergic response to due to the Aspergillus fungus. Although most people are often exposed to Aspergillus in some way, the time of exposure can lead to infections caused by the fungus but this rarely occurs in people with healthy immune systems. The types of health problems caused by Aspergillus include mold allergic reactions, lung infections, and other infections of the organs. When you develop Aspergillosis infection you may start to experience coughing, wheezing, and sinus inflammation, but if you have more serious health issues such as lung problems or weakened immune system it can lead to a more chronic form of aspergillosis called Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis.

Aspergillosis Allergy Symptoms

Just like any type of illness, the symptoms in which you experience can vary. However, the common symptoms that one may experience when dealing with the infection Aspergillosis include:

  • A cough
  • Coughing up blood or brownish mucus
  • Fever
  • General ill feeling
  • Wheezing
  • Weight loss
  • Chest pain
  • Headaches
  • Shortness of breath

How to Get Rid of Aspergillus Mold Allergies

When Aspergillus mold is present in your home it can lead to the onset of allergy symptoms in some people. If you start to experience severe allergy symptoms and you know that Aspergillus mold in your home is to blame you need to make sure to remove the mold as quickly as you can from your home. Make sure to block the areas that have been infected by the mold so that it does not spread to other spots in your home. Once you have the mold secluded the next step is to call a mold remediation specialists to come and properly remove the Aspergillus mold from your home. When they remove the mold from your home though, spores can find there way into your home’s air and cause health problem to continue such as mold allergies. Using an effective air purifier like the EnviroKlenz Mobile UV System in your house will help to remove lingering mold spores from your home’s air. The EnviroKlenz Mobile UV System uses ultraviolet germicidal radiation (UVC lights) to kill any microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and mold spores that pass through the air purifier. This air purification system also uses a two-stage filtration process with our patented earth mineral technology air cartridge that works against a broad spectrum of chemicals and odors, as well as a hospital-grade HEPA filter that removes particles up to 0.3 microns in size.

Mold allergies and other health conditions such as Aspergillosis that can develop from mold like Aspergillus can be hard to deal with. When you start to experience symptoms that are stemmed from mold growth in your home, make sure to take the steps to make your environment a better one for your overall health.

Hear What People Are Saying About Us…

“We have been recommending and using the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System now for almost a year now and am pleased with the quality, affordability, and technology of the unit. My clients have been pleased as well and it is accomplishing what we all want, clean air but with a quiet system that is easily movable to where its needed and ease of use changing filters. When I teach clients about the problems with indoor air, closed windows, and quality they are excited to know a way to solve these issues especially with client that have multiple chemical sensitivities and environmental allergies.”

Deb Post, Wellbridges, Inc.

 

“I have the filter in my home, office, and son’s school. One of the biggest difference I notice is that we all sleep better when the filters are running. Furthermore, we had the filters running in the office after it was painted and the carpets were changed, and that toxic smell was gone in a day and a half. The work was done Friday, and by Monday no one complained of headaches and very few people even commented that the smell of remodel was noticeable”

Dawn Dalili, ND

 

“Indoor air pollution is a major health problem today. There are often more harmful pollutants inside a home than outside—even in smoggy cities like Los Angeles.

EnviroKlenz products offer a quick, easy, effective solution to modern indoor air pollution. These products not only remove pollutants and odors from the air, they destroy chemical pollutants completely by breaking apart their molecular structure.

EnviroKlenz products can be lifesavers for anyone who needs or wants to live in a home free from toxic chemical exposures. They destroy a broad spectrum of toxic chemicals, including fragrance, tobacco smoke, and pesticides.

I have conducted an independent review of the materials used to make EnviroKlenz products, and found them to meet my standards to be considered toxic free. Not only are the products themselves toxic free, they can make your home more toxic free as well.