EnviroKlenz Hand Soap & Deodorizer
- Includes the odor Neutralizing Technology along with Castile soap
- Remove chemical & malodors quickly and safely
- Small easy to open flip top makes it travel-friendly
- Fragrance-free & Non-toxic
EnviroKlenz Odor Neutralizing Hand Soap
Touch Your Face Without Fear
Sometimes, you just gotta wash your hands to get a bad smell off. Toxic chemicals are everywhere and it would be nearly impossible to avoid not touching something that had an odor or fragrance.
Most hand soaps though, only mask the odor with perfumes…. so they don’t truly eliminate the source of the original odor and they actually add a second one.
The EnviroKlenz hand soap, on the other hand, integrates our patented odor-neutralizing earth mineral technology in combination with a Castile-based soap to physically break down the odors and prevent them from re-depositing back onto your hands.
And trust us, it’s exactly what you’ve been looking for.
120 grams per bottle
- Castile Soap
Castile soap ingredient is derived from coconut. Saponified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils, organic aloe vera and natural rosemary extract.
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Oxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
Chemical odors and Malodors are everywhere and now you can neutralize these odors quickly with the EnviroKlenz Hand Soap and Deodorizer. The EnviroKlenz hand soap utilizes the EnviroKlenz patented earth mineral technology to neutralize the odors at the source without the use of masking agents of fragrances.
Ideal for the elimination odors that result from an active routine.
Non-Toxic and Fragrance-Free
Patented Odor Neutralizing technology and gentle on all skin types.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Please read completely prior to first use. Unscrew cap and remove seal. Use to wash hands as you would with any hand soap by placing a small amount in the palm of one hand. Rub your hands thoroughly together and all over the surfaces of both hands, wet with water if necessary. Thoroughly rinse with water and then dry hands.
This product is safe for the environment.
Ingredients: Castile Soap, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, and Titanium Dioxide .
– Castile Soap/Coconut Oil Potassium Soap
– Glycerin/Vegetable Glycerin
– Magnesium Hydroxide (Mg(OH)2)
– Magnesium Oxide (MgO)
– Zinc Oxide (ZnO)
– Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)
How to Use the EnviroKlenz Hand Soap
Our EnviroKlenz Hand Soap is made with safe ingredients like castile soap, water, and vegetable glycerin along with our patented, chemical odor-neutralizing materials. These ingredients work in combination to clean your hands and eliminate the odors so they don’t redeposit back onto your hands.
1. Please read the directions completely prior to first use.
2. Unscrew cap and remove the seal.
3. Use to wash hands as you would with any hand soap, by placing a small amount in the palm of one hand.
4. Rub your hands together and all over the surfaces of both hands, wet with water if necessary.
5. Thoroughly rinse with water then dry hands.