Common Sources of Toxic Exposures in Your Home That Can Trigger Symptoms
Today, the air in almost every home is filled with toxic chemicals that come from consumer products you use every day. These toxic chemicals odors that linger in your personal indoor environment can serve as potential allergy & asthma triggers and if you are chemically sensitive chemical odors can trigger reactions as well. If you are not specifically choosing products that are free from toxic chemicals, then you and your family are breathing toxic chemicals at home.
The EPA calls this “indoor air pollution” the number one environmental health problem.
There are two major types of indoor pollutants: particles and gasses. Though particles can mechanically irritate your lungs and cause reactions, most toxic chemicals are gasses.
Toxins can get into your body via three major routes: ingestion by eating or drinking, absorption through the skin, and inhalation by breathing through the nose or mouth. Of these three, inhaling toxic gasses is the most dangerous because the toxic gasses go straight through lung membranes and into your bloodstream instantly. Only moments later, that chemical has traveled through vessels and capillaries to every part of your body. Studies have found gasoline on the breath of self-serve customers hours after they pumped the gas.
Common sources of toxic chemicals in your home.
• Plastics, particularly soft plastics like shower curtains. If the plastic smells, it’s giving off toxic gasses, such as phthalates.
• Perfume and scented beauty and hygiene products are made from hundreds of toxic chemicals not listed on product labels.
• Cleaning products sold in supermarkets are so toxic they are governed by the federal Hazardous Substances Act.
• Pesticides sprayed around the home have warning labels and are among the most toxic products in your home. The soles of your shoes pick up pesticides used out in the world and rub off on your floors if you don’t take your shoes off at the door.
• Gas appliances and heaters give off volatile gasses known as combustion by-products, which contain many of the same toxic chemicals found in cigarette smoke.
• Synthetic fibers and fabrics are usually treated with no-iron or stain-resistant finishes that emit formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing chemical. In addition, upholstered furniture is often treated with toxic fire retardants that are released into the air.
• Particleboard made with, again, formaldehyde used to make cabinets and closet built-ins.
The ideal solution is to identify each and every toxic exposure in your home, remove it, and replace it with a safe product. This can be done, but it can be time-consuming and expensive. A more economical and expeditious method of removing chemical odors and toxic gasses in your home immediately: is to get the right air purifier for your lifestyle.
Disadvantages of Using Carbon Technology for chemical odor removal
Air purifiers can be a life-saving instrument in your home, working behind the scenes to improve your home’s indoor air environment. Removing particulates from the air is the first step to reducing dust dander, and allergens and along with some good housekeeping you can easily can your home indoor space in control. Next you should focus on chemical odors and toxic odors, which are tougher and a bit more complex to remove for most air purifiers.Carbon filter can help in reducing chemical odors in your home, but the common problem we often see with carbon is its limitation in neutralizing the odors and potential to emit the chemical odors and VOC’s back into your environment. Carbon filters can get filled up pretty quickly, creating an issue of concern for the homeowner of cross contaminating other areas in their home if chemical odors and gasses are released back into the air.
What Makes The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System Technology Different?
EnviroKlenz® Technology has proven to be highly efficient “destructive adsorbents” for chemicals odors making them not only competitively advantageous but also providing superior safety and efficacy for those with multiple chemical sensitivities
The EnviroKlenz technology has been proven to be safe and effective means of both chemical and malodor removal. Once the EnviroKlenz technology comes into contact with harmful odor-causing chemicals, the metal oxides’ active sites first capture the chemical then initiate the neutralization process. The increased surface area, unique physical morphology, high chemical reactivity, and functional porosity, all contribute to the enhanced chemical adsorption and odor neutralizing characteristics.
- EnviroKlenz materials are highly effective against many common chemical irritants, pollutants, and odors.
- EnviroKlenz technology can offer dramatically increased chemical neutralization capability and broader efficacy towards a variety of chemical classes.
- EnviroKlenz technology can be deployed into existing air handling systems or stand-alone mobile air systems.
- EnviroKlenz technology retains the adsorbed chemicals and/or fragrances.
- EnviroKlenz technology provides superior performance when compared to commercially available
Our Recommended Solution…
The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is your solution to removing VOCs and chemical pollutants from your indoor environment. With the use of a hospital-grade HEPA filter and an effective earth mineral technology air cartridge, this two-stage filtration is perfect to place in your indoor space to mitigate potential hazards to your health. Whether you have chemical sensitivities, allergies, or are just looking to improve your indoor air quality, the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is your answer!
- Simple and Easy to Set-Up, with Minimal Maintenace
- Replace Air Cartridge every 4 to 6 Months
- HEPA Filter Replaced Every Two Years
- Quiet Operation, 4-Speed Motor
- No Chemical Odors Released!
We are confident that our EnviroKlenz Technology will drastically reduce the odors in your home, if it doesn’t live up to your expectations, we will issue a full refund within 30 days of your purchase!
Click below to buy NOW!
Hear What People Are Saying About Us…